Boss to Leader Program
Congratulations! You’re really rocking it in business!
You’ve worked hard over the last few years to hit 6 or multiple 6 figures in revenues, and you’re building a team to help you grow more.
You’re already a winner on top of your game, and you want to reach new heights but you’re not sure how to pull it off because you’re so stretched to the max right now.
Is your never-ending to-do list driving you crazy?
Do you feel like you’re running an adult daycare?
Do you lose sleep at night wondering how you’re going to meet payroll, because cashflow is tight?
For every day that these problems exist, it costs your business countless dollars in opportunity cost and unproductive labour costs.
I have good news for you.
It’s not your fault!
The skills and consciousness that you used to get to 6 to multiple 6 figures is not the same skills and consciousness that is going to get you to 7 to multiple 7 figures!
Here’s the thing (and it may be hard to hear).
It may be “counterintuitive”.
Stop being a boss or manager and start being a leader!
The success of your company is directly related to your ability to be a leader, not a boss or manager, which is the “default” for many CEO’s.
Thankfully, you can transition from being a boss to being a leader so you can continue to grow (without the stress and burnout).
Boss to Leader FAQ:
- Are too busy, stressed, overwhelmed and burned out from their daily operational responsibilities (doing everything)
- Find it difficult to manage the team due to interpersonal conflicts, unmotivated employees/staff, high turnover rate, training and development
- Need to grow revenue through sales and marketing, and there are no proper systems or infrastructure in place for long-term sustainable growth
- For every day that the problems exists, the company loses money in opportunity cost and unproductive labour costs
- The success of your company is directly related to your ability to be a leader, not a boss or manager, which is the “default” for many professionals
- It is a 12-month private coaching and mentoring program that includes personalized training, tools and resources. It is a safe, deep and intimate relationship with unlimited support.
- Unlimited email or text messaging support with questions answered within 24-48 hours
- Book yourself in for 15-minute laser coaching when you need it
- Access to relevant tools and resources in The Conscious CEO Experience™ Success Library (over $100,000+ of programs, trainings, and resources)
“Rosalyn helped to clarify my mission statement and what really matters to me and provided strategic steps to make my vision a reality. She draws upon her own experiences and transformation when she is coaching – I experienced her as someone who listens with empathy, who is able to provide authentic, practical strategies or roadmaps for her clients to discover what works for their individual needs. She is also a powerful stand for the unique needs and contributions of women in business. I felt cared for and heard during our coaching sessions. She approached our sessions with compassion and patience, always looking for ways to acknowledge and celebrate progress. Thank you, Rosalyn!”
~ Jenny Wijesinghe
Sales & Training Manager, Western Region, Thermomix International
Click to inspect, then add testimonial content here.
What does the program cover?
Leadership & Business Assessment
- Reflect on why you are seeking support
- Make sure you are ready for transformation
- Become aware of what’s working and what’s not working in your business & leadership
- Get clear on the kind of leader you want to be, the results and impact you want to create
- Get clear on the #1 biggest challenge getting there
- Develop a 6-12 month “transformaction plan”
Get Clear on Your Unique Leadership Brand
- Boss vs. Leader Quiz
- What kind of leader do you want to be and what kind of leader are you now, and what is the gap?
- Develop personal leadership brand statement
- Align your leadership brand with the company or organization’s brand and values
- Clear the emotional and practical blocks that stop you from embodying that leadership
Stress, Time & Workload Management
- Getting stress and overwhelm handled – developing a different relationship with stress that is responsive and empowering
- Learning how to say “yes” and “no” unequivocally
- Asking for support that you need, let go of control and trust your staff/team to get the job done
- Mastering the art of delegating with the #UnBusy Challenge Program
12-Month Strategic Growth Plan (incl. Sales & Marketing)
- A clear and simple step-by-step strategic plan of action steps to take to grow your business
- Integrated sales & marketing training that will boost your confidence promoting and selling in the market
- Tools for measuring your progress and receiving feedback to improve and master your sales and marketing ability
- Customized in-house sales & marketing training available separately
Growing High-Performance Teams
- How to be highly effective and deeply inspiring at the same time, leading the pack to high performance while having a lot of fun in the process!
- Customized Leadership Development Plan and other skills training for your staff or team available separately
- A self-paced, exercises-and-accountability based program that puts your self-care front and centre of your life and business so you can be present and prepared for the challenges of being the CEO or leader in your company
“When I met Rosalyn, I was struggling with stress and overwhelm, internal conflicts within my team, and knowing I needed to grow as a leader but didn’t know how. Through working with Rosalyn over 6 months, I was able to prioritize what’s important, be comfortable with and claim success, resolve conflicts within my team and not only raise my leadership but also the leadership of my core team. Rosalyn is a fierce and compassionate mentor who knows how to bring out the best in you. I appreciate her genuine nature of coming from a special place of wanting to serve and help. She is resourceful, authentic in approach and creates strategies that best fit my strengths. She inspires the leader in me to manifest itself.”
~ Genevieve Taylor
World Financial Group
Click to inspect, then add testimonial content here.